Becoming A Graphic Designer 2
Print Improvement Feedback
Agatha Christie Book Jackets OLD
Agatha Christie Book Jackets NEW
As I am very proud with the book jackets of Agatha Christie I designed,
I would like to make them perfect. Therefore, below are the feedback I
received and plan to change:
- Increase font-weight.
Increase contrast between text color and background by making it
blurry on the inside or adding a fill color with padding on the text.
Align cover titles on centered-aligned or left-aligned between
- Bring down content on cover and back cover.
- Remove text to sit on baseline to add space.
- Increase font-size for quotes in the back cover.
- Add fill to text boxes of the inside.
Web Improvement Feedback
Park Jean-Drapeau New
Park Jean-Drapeau Old
I would like to improve the site I did for Park Jean Drapeau. I agree
with all the suggestions below and I will soon implement them and much
- Remove the hard micro-animations on buttons and images.
- Align everything with the same left margin.
- Font-size on body could be smaller.
- Fix social media icons and buttons (color and size).
Apply consistency and repetition in background colors from the
- Add more bottom and top space in the header.
Apply more space when a user clicks a link from the menu and it leads
to a section.
- Have more space around the text in Reviews.
- Align left people's names in Reviews.
- Smaller font-size in captions under images.
- Probably make the landing image not so blurry.
The gallery in About must take the whole space of the screen. The
links to those images must be below them, and not on hover.